Mavic air 2 AEB ( does it have it )

Hi
Can anyone who has a MA2 tell me if it still has or did have AEB or did dji remove it and replace it with something else in an update , sorry to have to ask , I’m sure they had it but I can’t find it .
Thanks in advance

Yes it’s available on my Mavic Air 2, should be on yours too. I’ll try find how to invoke it and will come back here to tell you…

Thanks mate , I was just thinking I’ve gone and ffffffffdddddd something else up , thanks for your quick reply :+1:t2:

I hope the image helps?
This mode is available to choose if drone is on, props not spinning.

3 or 5 is the number of images it will take total.

2 Likes

That’s were the bugger is hiding , Thankyou ever so much for that , does AEB only work on certain photo modes do you know , would you know the best to go too 3 or 5 really appreciate your help :+1:t2:

Edit so it has to be set on AEB for it to wrk not on other photo modes

I would think 3 would be adequate. 5 is going to fill up your Mac’s SSD quite quickly. Also 3 will save time in the air.

1 Like

Many thanks for your time :+1:t2:

Today I’m going to a have a go at AEB photos which I have never done before, I know how to use it so there’s not a problem there.
When I use the AEB function do these only save too the sd card or internal storage on the drone, or will they go to the cache on my phone / fly app too, so I can view them although I know that would be j peg, or do these only save in raw format only.
Any info appreciated, thanks

1 Like

Yes, the MA2 supports AEB.

These save to the SD card in the format you have specified, i.e. JPG only or JPG and DNG.

1 Like

Many thanks ….

What software do you have to merge the bracketed photos to HDR?

I use Photoshop, others use Lightroom. If you have neither, Photomatix Pro is free and works on a PC or Mac.

Good tutorial below …

So … ???

I was going to re start my subscription for as below .

Lightroom

Lightroom Classic

Photoshop

Photoshop Express

£9.98 a month

Edit : they come as a package

Yes I’ve watched that video before, cheers Chris .