Mavic air 2 problem - incompatible gimbal error 30050

Cheers kirky getting sent tomorrow always wondered if ayone had used them on here

Usually as soon as they get yr drone you get updates all the way.then when it’s diagnosed you usually get a call or message telling you the problem / the fix / the price etc etc and then you agree or not to agree for the work to be carried out,I only chose those guys as I had a bad experience with dji ( care refresh ) so I found these guys they’re really good and I’d rather pay and also my drone be looked after than ( dji ) sending me a replacement drone ( which they did ) made up of different parts from I don’t know what :grimacing: that was 50 shades of grey !!! :smile:
No joke maybe I was just unfortunate lol

Hi guys drone doctor got back to me today faulty imu and gps board

1 Like

Also just want to say thank you to pingspike who told me about the discount got it thanks again :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thank you to you to Colin - for letting us all know what caused the issue - all goes into the GADC database of experience :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi thank you jhdee i thought it would be good to share just in case anyone else has that same problem drone now on way back to me :slightly_smiling_face: