Mavic air error code 200 failed to take off

That was the one I suspected before.

Glad you got it sorted. :+1:

Hi John! I had the same problem as you, my drone was struck by an eagle during the landing at an author 2 meters from the ground. And i also have this error code 200. Please i am not english-speaking so i don’t really understand what is the « gimbal transmission cable », if you can help me by explaining or senfing an image and how you did it to repair it, i will be very grateful to you! A VERY BIG THANK

1 Like

Hi Mohamed

In the Mavic Air’s gimbal are two cables

• a ribbon cable that provides power to the gimbal motors and controls them
  • a video cable that carries the video signal to the transmitter, and also the camera gyroscope signals to the gimbal motors controller.

In this picture, the ribbon cable is on the right, and the video cable is lower-left.

A photo of the whole video cable …

And the ribbon cable …

Hopefully this will help when @John75 confirms which cable he replaced … but, reading through the posts, I think it was the video cable.

it helps me enormously! I now have a track to do more research. I have a mavic 2 pro and I thought he was screwed knowing that I live in Africa where it is almost impossible to get repaired. thank you for your help I have a little hope again.

1 Like