Mavic clone s162/second drone

Thank you…one day I will be able to navigate the forum properly !

Has there been any clarification on that?

The wording suggests any drone which can “capture data”.

If you’ve got a standard VTX and goggles without a DVR you are not capturing anything.

A bit like how you can legally install CCTV facing a public road but if it is capturing images you need to abide by GDPR and register with ICO as a data controller.

Hopefully common sense prevails.

Does this include betaflight blackbox? Or dji logs?

Thanks for the promo

@dazer2000. Have a look at some YouTube videos on the VisuoXS812 here for example but there are better videos I have seen. Watch a few. Simple to use and light at 213g with battery on my kitchen scales. I have one which regrettably have only flown a few times and was brilliant. No crashes or issues at all. I think I paid in the region of £80 about a year ago for the 3 battery version and then imported a further three batteries via BangGood for about £30+.

You can easily fly without any phone if you wish just via the remote and a great way to learn and practice. I used a Sony Xperia L1 which fitted the mount OK. Much bigger phone would be an issue. Obviously not a great range. Some videos show 200m - ish before video breaks up, others rather more like 100m+. Camera not that bad - mine is the better 1080 camera. I got what I thought was some fairly decent footage from it. The fixed camera is manually operated pre-flight but is adequate for what it is designed to do.

Mine has a SD card in it and has the original box, manuals and 6 batteries with 6 micro USB charger cables with leds. 4 re-chargeable AA batteries for the remote , set of prop guards and spare props all unused in the plastic bag. I am getting round to selling some of my stuff in next few weeks and this is surplus to requirements and won’t really get flown. I attach a few quick pics.

Anyone interested make me an offer to include postage.

The white rectangle is to hide my OP ID which is of course not needed for a 213g drone but I’m picky!

4 Likes

It is a good idea to have your operator ID on there anyway because from the 1st of July even Mavic Mini pilots will have to be registered.

1 Like

Yes sure will.
Thank you for the report on the drone mate looks good, that was what I were after ie is it worth it and looks like it was.

johnbirt Can you PM me price and where abouts you are please I am interested.

1 Like