Mavic Mini 2 Pano

Have a hunt round for AutoGiga Pano, or even DJI Media maker works on the Mac.

If you get stuck on the AGP front PM me and I’ll sendit over ;o)

1 Like

Photoshop should do it automatically. As will Lightroom.

Now I have up-to-date versions of both, I use them all the time, now.

Thanks Chris, I’ll try that. I’m very surprised Photoshop 2021 didn’t do it.

Dave, do you use File>Automate>Photomerge in PS? I tried it and it made a horrible mess of it.

Have you tried to just up the file it stitched to Kuula, results are pretty good?

Yup …

1 Like

Comes out like this.

And in Kuula it won’t finish processing.

Just tried it Chris, as you see. What a mess.

Blimey! Must be something missing in the file data. Mine are from the MP … but I’d doubt they are any different.

Do you have Lightroom? Out of the two I tend to use that more.

Yes I do. I’ll try it there and if it still screws up then it must be corrupt. I tend not to use Lightroom much because I don’t like the workflow, having to import and then export. Especially with Android where to post a photo I have to upload to a folder, import to LR, tweak it, export to a folder, then use it. However, I’ve revisited Adobe Bridge again and it suits me perfectly, especially direct editing in Camera Raw.

In the DJI Gly app do you not see the pano like mine here (denoted by globe icon)

I’ve only recently returned to LR … and the only thing I hate about it is the shit loads of disc space it’s library takes up. Totally excessive and unnecessary.
For some time-lapse work, though, it’s also totally indispensible.

2 Likes

I agree, but parts of it are brilliant.

Yes I do Chris, but from the other posts, I gather it’s not very high res.

1 Like

Very usable though, check out my post from today

1 Like

Mine seems to just work out the box.

180’s do, we are talking 360 spheres ;o)

Heres one I made earlier

Ahh, haven’t found that button yet :laughing:

I’ll give it a go on mine tomorrow.

Its above the one you pressed to make the 180

1 Like

Was too busy being scared of crashing it to press too many buttons :man_facepalming:

Cheers for the pointer though, will definately try it tomorrow, weather permitting.

2 Likes