Mavic mini battery

what’s the deal with batteries for this no one has any stock including Dji
I only want one :cry:

on eBay for £189 next day I am tempted to buy a combo and sell the batters from it

heliguy have stock arriving in 8 days: https://www.heliguy.com/dji-mavic-mini-intelligent-flight-battery-p6602

2 Likes

estimated stock they had that on there a week ago i ordered one of another co who said they had stock on the 20th dec and still they haven’t any they lied to me :astonished:

Who Heliguy you mean?

heliguy had estimated stock last week and the week before but i ordered last year from someone else
I think they have all been promised off DJI and they haven’t got stock

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-DJI-Mavic-Mini-Drone-Intelligent-Flight-Battery-2400-mAh-In-Stock-/184052323632

Or of stock. :wink:

1 Like

from china and that’s out of stock

2 Likes

Just checked about eight of my usual sites, zero stock :confused:

1 Like

think its going to be easier to buy a combo and sell or raffle mavic mini and one battery

1 Like

Where/when did you get the Mini? Can you return it for a refund?

Assuming of course anyone has a Combo kit in stock?

I know i could get a combo i have flown the mini and not that bothered if i don’t get a battery because i still have the other drones and most of the time i don’t use the 8 bats I have for those
just its in my nature if I can’t have something I want it lol
done this before spent a fortune to get something then it will sit in the drawer and i haven’t used it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think we’ve all been there at some point mate :blush:

1 Like

Worth a punt?

1 Like

Maybe DJI have given up,now there are soo many serious competitors… cant stay at the top of the game forever??? :thinking: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

still no Batteries in stock anywhere

bumped
still can’t get any batteries unless I pay well over the odds

Just had a look at the price of these batteries :scream::scream::scream:.

One heck of a markup when you consider what they actually are.

Nidge.

1 Like

yeh 45 quids bad enough but they are selling them in eBay from 80-120