Mavic mini for sale - [SOLD]

I did a lot of browsing over the past few months and was saving for a M2Z, then the mini came out and ordered one.
Purchased drone from Heliguy and delivered on 13th Nov- one of the lucky ones.
This to me was fantastic to fly and stirred old good memories.

I used to fly rc helicopters when I was 25 and had to pack it up at around 40 due to expense.
I have now decided to sell my mini combo after meeting " Mr Public- I know the rules" ( to long to discuss) and also with all the rules there is or are coming out with regards to flying drones etc.
I did research all the rules associated with owning a drone and thought I could manage owning a drone but have decided I am to old for the hassle.

So here is something someone cannot resist.
1: Mavic mini combo.
2: Have purchased leg extensions for the drone
3: Original boxes but I altered inside the carry box so that the mini will fit in with the leg extensions. I did this because of having to remove the leg extensions every time.
I did take it with me when I went on my daily ride on my ebike.
4: The price: ÂŁ310.00
5: It has not been exploited or crashed it just isn’t for me in today’s flying experience- tried to relive my youth but did not work for me.
6: It has DJI refresh till Nov 2020.
7: With 32gig card.
8. Pic of flights shows 32 but some of those maybe only when I have tested indoors.
Just as an afterthought I am 80.
One of the best hobbies there is and was spoiled for me the other day.
You will have to pm me and then sort out things.

All the best
Denis B

1 Like

Hi @bursco

Sorry to hear of your run in with a brain dead Muggle. The only advice I can give is “Non Illegitimi Carborundum”. Don’t let one muppet spoil what is a fantastic hobby. Just wish this weather would pack it in and let me get airborne.

Regards
Dave.

5 Likes

Mini now sold - thanks for having me onboard will look in now and again
Merry cams to all

3 Likes

Druggle

1 Like

Would’ve had it if I saw it earlier :cry:

2 Likes

At that price, it wasn’t going to be here long. I nearly bought it myself!

3 Likes

Ditto, sorry to hear of your encounter with a prawn :unamused:. ‘Luckily’ I get to fly in deepest Northumberland on t’moors, so relatively small chance of ‘encounters’, and usually from home. However, if out (still on t’moors) I take my laminated copy of Drone Code, CAA guidelines and (now :grimacing:) Operator ID. That way I can just flap them in the face of any know-it-all (the laminated edges probably make nice cuts as well :smiling_imp: )

3 Likes

That story Dennis has upset me I wish I could find the guy and see if he likes it when someone stops him from his hobby, I wish you a good xmas and keep smiling idiots should not be aloud oxygen :rage:

3 Likes

Total agreement from me.
All the best in what you decide to do with your leisure time
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Always some idiot to spoil it for others, I’m disabled but my advantage when i encounter a dickwad is i take my leg off and hit em over the noggin then see their reaction :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Yep, that sure is an advantage over the rest of us :rofl::joy::rofl:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like