Mavic Pro Platinum Flymore – Refurbished [SOLD]

MAVIC PRO PLATINUM FLYMORE – Refurbished

History:

Originally a crashed quad I purchased on GADC back in April as a lockdown rebuild project.

The following parts were purchased to repair:
Middle shell
Top shell
Front Compass
Front vision sensors
Rear arm left
Rear arm right
Fan
Gimbal camera
Anti vibration bracket for gimbal
All parts were new apart from gimbal which I purchased from china as used. A successful build with no errors to report.
Fly’s as it should.
Condition:

• Cosmetically good few marks on front arms from crash but was not worth changing as barely noticeable.
  • The cover for the SD card slot is from a pro so is grey not platinum I was unable to locate an original.
  • Perspex Gimbal cover has a crack but not worth replacing if it is a problem only a few quid to replace.
  • The gimbal I had the choice of buying a new one over £300 or a used for £82 buying the new would of made the repair uneconomical so went for the used, it does have a small mark on motor case and a fine crack in front lens which I could not get to show you on pic, however it in no way affects the quality but if it does bother you then the front camera unit is about $30 new and requires removing 6 screws to replace it also includes a camera.
  • One battery is cracked as a result of crash does work perfectly but I only used it for tests and flying low and close hence reason this does have 14 charges compared to the other 2 which have 5 and 7 charges.
  • Wifi switch maybe faulty or I did not connect wifi ribbon cable correctly during reassembly anyway didn’t fancy stripping it all down for that as it is unlikely that the quad will be operated with a smartphone.
  • A DecalGirl skin is fitted in solid mint colour which I purchased from a friend who did not like the colour but this is not included in price you can remove if you don’t like it but I think it looks good.
  • It is common for the lenses on these cameras to mist up depending humidity changes, so when not in use I put one of those small silicon packs inside gimbal cover that should help but this only happened to me once in 2 months.

Might be worthwhile purchasing some original props as the one supplied are not original DJI.

Think that’s about it, I know this listing is long but need to make sure you know what you are buying and no surprises.
I purchased this for £320 and cost about £225 for parts so I’m asking £545 I do not intend to profit from this. Paypal welcome and will send RM special delivery for £10.
This is the fly more so you get the package and some spare props, 64gb card and tablet/phone holder.
Not advertising anywhere else if its not sold on here then is stays with me.
Please DM for any further info.

1 Like