Mavic Skins - Custom Made

Thanks for this @PingSpike.

I have to admit, the camo skins look cool, but from a practical perspective the Mini is going to be difficult enough to see at a distance without something bright. Let alone if you have to go looking for it should you have an unplanned landing.

Hi guys,
Could someone share the svg or ai version of this mavic pro cut file.
I have a vinyl cutter but it’s not cricut.
i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Amazing work buddy.
could you share the svg file. I don’t have cricut cutter. I have generic vinyl cutter.

1 Like

Dm me your email address and I’ll send it over to you today, I’ve wrapped mine using my own templates and it worked out fine. :ok_hand:

1 Like

How are you printing these @McSteamy2010 - is it a standard printer or something specific? I have looked at doing this as well but am not sure about the quality level I would need from a domestic printer. Are you using a vinyl sheet to print onto?

1 Like

I do have just the standard vinyls in various colors,
Solids and chameleon also got some inkjet printable vinyl sheets (A3) this is all designed using coreldraw2019 and saved as an SVG or AI file them uploaded to the LiLu vinyl cutter for precision cutting. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Which Inkjet Printer are you using. What do you think of its performance?

1 Like

It’s only a standard XP960 I believe, standard inks,
There are probably printers deigned for this out there but I’ve never needed the use for one, also can imagine there quite pricey :thinking:

Performance is pretty good with a rear A3 paper feed it can handle really think paper/card/vinyls

@alipasha Not sure if this will work but here goes :slight_smile:

DJI MAVIC PRO SKIN.zip (66.4 KB)

“File sharing badge” :thinking: :medal_sports: :wink:

Thank you so much. I’ll give it a try and update you :slight_smile: you’re awsome

1 Like

I’m loving these wraps. Really considering doing mine. @S4NUP are you still doing the wraps? Not sure what design I’m looking for yet.