Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

Already subbed :laughing:
Hereā€™s mine again

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgf1ahl_L_xnbm7khd4KIQA

2 Likes

Hi here is my youtube channel , been on it for years and not really been building it , until recently ,has been mostly rc planes , until the advent of the drone now adding content as often as i can from the fleet :slight_smile:

what a great community we have here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Subbed :+1:

1 Like

Hello, been flying this mini 2 for a few weeks now - its good fun and now I have a video for my effortsā€¦hoping to get better and maybe make some moreā€¦you know just for fun.

4 Likes

Subbed :+1:

2 Likes

subbed :grinning:

Very nice video. Loved the music too. Well suited. Subbed :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice vids. Subbed :ok_hand:

1 Like

My channel

Hi, so Iā€™m from Dorset and have been flying/messing around with my Mavic Pro platinum on and off for about a year now.
Iā€™m nowhere near up to your guys standard but am learning all the time with new flying techniques and editing skills.
Love seeing all your vids and what you guys do, a great inspiration.

1 Like

Subbed :+1: (Essex on Film)

Subbed (Essex on Film)

1 Like

Many thanks

Subbed backed :sunglasses:

1 Like
3 Likes

Love it, Scotland and it wasnā€™t raining.
Subbed.

1 Like

Hi All,

This is my new You Tube channel called " Drone seen " Please consider subscribing to my channel.

the URL is drone seen - YouTube

more new dji mini 2 videos coming soon

Thanks for visiting
Paul

3 Likes

Nice first video Paul. Great place to fly. You could turn comments on :wink:

Subbed
Essex on Film

1 Like

Hi, Old Soul Boy,

Thank you for the feedback I think that I have now turn comments on on the You Tube Channel. If not inform me please and I will attempt to sort it out again.

Regards
Paul

Welcome mate. Still says they are turned off :slight_smile:

Sorry to trouble you but I think I have now sorted out the comments on my channel. I hope! if you could check for me if you have few mins spare.

Many Thanks
Paul