Midnight Drone Images?

With recreation being allowed from midnight - just wondering who is planning on going out and having a photo at midnight?

#Justthinking

5 Likes

Nice idea, but I think the date is the 29th March :frowning:

2 Likes

Recreation allowed from tomorrow, that’s my understanding.

2 Likes

Yes you are, see below off the .gov website. I’ve been waiting for this! Locally only though :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I will fly legally tomorrow then! :+1:

5 Likes

Batteries charging, get ready for some photo spamming! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh how I wish… Got a Mavic Mini back in Feb 2020. Then came the big lockdown. Only got in two very short test flights before that. Then rules were relaxed enough to get out again, but I was far too busy with work and only got in another single flight, before as I predicted, we ended up basically locked in again… Finally I bought myself the new Mini 2, as despite not having time to fly, I was making plenty of cash from work, so why not treat myself… Have flown it from the garden a few times, which is fun, but can’t fly very far, due to my location, before it’s impossible to keep it in line of sight… So yeah, I am all ready to go as of tomorrow, but when I will finally get the time and of course the weather, I have no idea. Definitely hoping for a great summer.

Maybe April or maybe May when I get my second jab. We shall see… but to all those heading out tomorrow, stay safe, fly safe and most of all have fun. We will all be out there soon enough, just as long as everyone sticks to the rules we still have :smiley:

3 Likes