Mini 2 / Air 2 lanyard recommendations

Oh yeah, I saw that dummy battery pod, let me know how it turns out, I might do one for myself.

Happy for you to print the lanyard lug for folk for just the cost of postage (I’ve set it as creative commons non-profit on thingiverse) but I will say here, as I have on there, I’m not liable if the print fails and it causes damage to the contoller or phone. It shouldn’t, but depending on material and printer settings, these things can never be 100% guaranteed.

That iPad holder you’ve made should fit the Air 4 too. Good stuff!

1 Like

Thanks Simon,

Yes I have the Air 2 and the Mini 2. Exactly the same controller. They are interchangeable. So anything that fits the Air2 controller will fit the Mini2 controller or visa

As you have said, I agree with you and also give the same statement “ I’m not liable if the print fails and it causes damage to the contoller or phone. It shouldn’t, but depending on material and printer settings, these things can never be 100% guaranteed.”

Everything I print will be in either PLA or PTEG depends what’s in the printer at the time.
Black, white, blue, grey, yellow, red, copper, gold. I managed to get loaded up with the stuff in the Boxing Day sales.

I meant it’ll fit the iPad Air 4 (the new one) as it’s the same size as the 11” iPad Pro. :slight_smile:

Oh sorry, lol
Yes this is true :crazy_face:
I did actually print this with PTEG with a 25% infill as such if you give it some beans it bends and does not snap. (Not saying you can’t snap it, just saying it’s more than strong enough for the job it’s doing.)
Holds the iPad tight too, you can actually shake the controller with the iPad at an angle and it doesn’t move. But as always, common sense prevails.

Hi

Can you please put me down for the lanyard loop.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve.
I’m just printing my dummy battery as soon as this is printed (5 hour print) I have the lanyard loop waiting to be printed.
I will print one to just to confirm my slicer settings then I will be printing them in a few at a time.

Pm me your details and I’ll let you know as soon as they are ready. Hoping to get a few printed today.

1 Like

Hi could anyone recommend a good quality and comfortable neck strap with attachment to a DJI Mini 2 controller please.

Welcome to Grey Arrows @Terry2021

This question has been covered in depth in the past so we have moved your post to the existing thread on the subject.

Hopefully you’ll find enough recommendations in here.

Many thanks for the quick response.

@Terry2021 hi just ordered an adaptor off eBay and also a custom print to order neck lanyard my chosen text was …AV8R …I know sad …Alan

Found this one from Amazon only £9.99 made by Starirc comes with all fixings and an extra safety line.
The base plate fits snugly into the top of the controller and no need to take out as it still allows the antenna to close down.