Mini 2 Micro USB lead

Hi, would anyone know where I can purchase a micro usb lead approx 200mm long so I can put my pad on the controller.
I’ve bought one off Amazon but it didn’t work.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

What pad ? I pad or something different …

1 Like

Huawei media pad

Can’t you send it back & get a better one, Amazon would have been my go too, maplin have them on line but there 0.5 m so quite long.

I bought lead on Amazon to do the same thing, just a bog standard lead and it works fine so I’m guessing the original DJI one is standard usb C2C.

I bought this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08H1X8CJ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 £9.99 and works fine with my mini 2 and 3 pro and use a Huawei Media Pad M5 10.1 inch which is a really good bright tablet.

A standard USB-C to USB-C cable doesn’t work with a DJI controller - you have to use the DJI supplied one - which just about reaches the socket on a 10" Android tablet. How you juggle the tablet and the Controller connected with this short wire is another conundrum.

Note: I’m not a hardware expert, so I don’t know what pins the DJI cable has or uses that are different from vanilla USB-C.

(I got my 2 metre cable from Micro Center in Rockville, Maryland on our last trip there).

Thank you for letting me know.

Regards

Ken Preedy

Admin: For your security, you phone number and email address deleted from your email reply signature.

Normally a good quality DATA cable is fine. A lot of the cheaper ones are charging only and useless.
I will try find the link on amazon when I am home

If the cable is close to the socket but it’s getting them in at the right angle thats the problem, I use one of these to connect to my Pixel 7. Very tight fit without it, slack cable with it.

I discovered this by accident a while back when I had a Mavic Pro and needed a longer cable so I could use a tablet with it. The cheapie cable I bought didn’t work. That was when I discovered that there’s a difference between a data cable and a bog standard charging one.:man_facepalming:

I cant find the micro usb to micro usb I use fot the Note 3 and Nexus tablet but this returns a few results on Amazon “DJI+usb”

This one I use on the Galaxy S10 (Micro usb to Usb C) is here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07TV6HCSS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

AFAIK it needs to be an OTG usb cable. Assuming that’s what you bought then try switching the ends as they only work one way.

I use the 8" Mediapad M5, but was still able to use the existing DJI cable. The tablet works great, much better than my phone ever did!

I used to go and watch the Seldom Scene at the Birchmere in Alexandria, back in the 80s. Great Bluegrass Band!