Mini 3 Pro default expo settings

Hi, On the DJI Mini 3 Pro can anyone tell me what the default Expo settings are for Pitch/Roll, Yaw and Up/Down in all 3 modes please. There is a lot on the web about customising but not the default settings and I do not want want to do a reset and loose other settings.

Thanks … Rod

1 Like

@The-Hive Hi Rod, the only default Expo’ settings are those that you get from DJI straight out of the box. The adjustment of these setting is very much down to the individual’s skill and preferences but as a guide most GADC members start with the settings like those ably demonstrated in a YT video by one of our members @ianinlondon. He explains what each of the settings do and what is best for ease of control and smoothness. Ian’s Channel is: Here

Once you have a ball park setting to play with, just find an open field with plenty of space and try them out. If they are less than ‘perfect’ keep adjusting a little at a time until your happy. I had a mini 3 Pro and used my settings from it as a start for mini 4. The new drone reacted slightly differently to my older one despite being virtually identicle so I used the method above and all is good. :+1:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure there is an option to reset just the gain and expo settings.
Is this not suitable for your needs?

1 Like

Thanks @BudgieUK I will look into it, I just don’t want to loose other settings.

Thanks again … Rod

Thanks Colin @D0c.Col I just want to find out the “original” settings for a chart I am doing, I have the custom settings sorted thanks.

1 Like

I can’t access my drone at the moment, but I’m pretty certain if you go into the gain and expo settings, there is a ‘reset to default’ option at the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

I just found out I can access the Fly app without the drone!

Here is the reset option:

3 Likes

Thanks Peter @BudgieUK I may well do that, I really just wanted to know what they were for a chart I am doing of recommend, default and my settings. I didn’t want to reset them as it is a lot of hassle resetting them, noting the settings and changing them back. It is great to know that I can do that.

Thank you … Rod

1 Like

@BudgieUK Great to know that I can change just the gain & expo setting to default on whichever mode I have the drone set to. I defaulted them in all 3 modes, after making notes of what my settings were. One thing I noticed was there was an update which has changed the order of the expo settings, now up/down is at the top and pitch and roll is at the bottom. Still, soon have it set up again and chart made.
Thanks for your help/ advice.

Rod

1 Like

Glad to be of assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like