Mini 3 Pro, Litchi and Crystal Sky

I know there are some of you on here that are clever buggers, (some of you have probably got ‘O’ Level Woodwork), so somebody’s bound to know the answer to this:
I know the Fly app won’t work on the CrystalSky monitor, but can I use the Litchi app that I’ve got on all 3 of my CrystalSkys to control the Mini 3 Pro using the RC N1 controller?
Answers as normal, on the back of a (well used) £20 note please.

Thank you

1 Like

No and your right i do have an o level in woodwork :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for that swift reply Wayne :smile:

1 Like

The Mini 3 won’t work with Litchi until DJI release the SDK
probably next year

1 Like

Would it work on the CS with the Mini 2 and Air 2S?

Yeah don’t see why not John

I’ll have to find a way to mount the 5.5 inch one, the bigger ones will be way too heavy.

Not spirit level o level :smiley:

Litchi is compatible with: Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.

Litchi is also compatible with most DJI monitors, please refer to the installation steps in this guide

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I’ve got Litchi on nearly everything, buy it once from Amazon, put it on as many as you want!

1 Like

I too have an O’ level in woodwork, which is now translated to 3D printing… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Smart arse! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Woodworking to 3D printing, miss the smell of sawdust though….

Mavic Pro

2 Likes

How about a 3d printed holder for a 5.5 CrystalSky onto a RC N1?

I don’t have a Min 2, but just googled the controller, I’d need to have it in my hands.

I could remix the above Mavic one… :thinking:

Possibly get it to slide on and off the rails, does that sound like something you’d like?

What’s the dimensions, diameter, and rail centres?

1 Like

I’m a bit busy for the next few days (visiting grandkids, car service and 2 hospital appointments, but I’ll have a good measuring session on Saturday now there’s no football on. I’ll message you the details mate, thanks.
John

Looking at this image, I wouldn’t need to remix as it will clamp in and all you’ll need is the Dji part

That design woudn’t work with the CrystalSky as it’s got the battery sticking out the back. The clamp onto the controller would work, but the holder itself wouldn’t hold the CS.

This this the one for Crystalsky….

That type won’t fit the RC N1 mate, I think I’m going to try something I’ve been looking at using the attachment screws at the base, and the battery holding on the top of the controller.
Thanks anyway Lance