Mobile Phone Photos

Nice Photos Ade. :ok_hand:Looks like its way too early for me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sunrise is about 8:30am at the moment mate. No excuse.

Captured last week on my 13 Pro Max…

Solent sunset…… :sunny:

6 Likes

Late nights = lie-ins. :joy::+1:

I had intended to take a picture of Dogzilla and here new harness but the marina got in the way

3 Likes

Early morning full moon - at sea somewhere to the east of Cuba

7 Likes

Dogzilla paddling

8 Likes

A really nice photo,

St John the Baptist’s Church ruins, Mongewell, Oxfordshire, open too public.
I phone 12
I came here for a poi nearby, sorry, I know we’ve seen many churches recent but I couldn’t resist grabbing a few.

5 Likes

Here’s some from last week’s trip. Portrait format and unedited (unstraightened), just the way @pingspike likes them. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice pics Richard and no need to aplogise for taking pictures of our great English heritage. Keep em coming I say :+1:

1 Like

I understand that these are in demand back home :joy:

mate bring a few back they’re going for silly money, some girl paid £1200 for a crate :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Prefer a cup of Yorkshire tea. :rofl::hugs:

Tri-Coloured Heron taken at Lake Apopka with my mobile. Not bad for a 10x zoom.

Good day including a nice bald eagle.

4 Likes

Couple of pictures I took with my Samsung S10e in Cirencester last weekend of St John’s Church from the Market Place and Black Jack Street respectively. Loved this place at night, but yet to see it in the day time (sorry about more photos of a church but I like them). :laughing: Makes a change for me to be following the Missus. :rofl:

4 Likes

Moved your post to this thread. :wink:

2 Likes

Was trying to move after @clinkadink pointed my blunder out. Thx. I thought I’d had permissions to edit titles and move posts to the right category (even my own :roll_eyes:) but obviously not. Thx again Dave.

2 Likes

Interesting light looking south over the Solent at midday-ish today. Perhaps France is on fire?

2 Likes