Mobile Phone Photos

Heading to the station, early on Saturday.

5 Likes

Don’t normally post here as my phone is shitty Samsung s10 plus after my s20 went pear shape but tbh still could not get the quality of pictures I see posted here.

But today working in the garden I captured a friend :bird::parrot:

I just filled the bird feeders and been sitting near them with a handful seed to try and see if they will land, few times robins have came near but this one landed took a seed and decided to stay for tlc and wee bit of petting. Funny thing was I tried to pull seed out of its mouth but fought with me to keep it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

No good on types of bird so maybe tell me the type of common bird it is?

3 Likes

I don’t know much about birds but it has that bird of prey look about it . Keen to know myself.

Chaffinch

1 Like

The bird or Kirky? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh yea, it’s 2 legged :smiley:
I think it’s been answered @D0c.Col
But zoom in on its feet, eyes & beak
I thought it was a young bird of prey kinda thing, see I know nothing about them kinda birds :scream::joy:

If it was 10 times the size, then maybe :joy:

I thought early stages you know, just came out of it’s nest, anyway :man_running:t2: who’s kirky :joy:

Keep flying drones rather than bird watching :joy:

Claverton Pumping Station, south of Bath, taken on a cheapy Redmi Note 10 Pro.

8 Likes

Much regret at not having my drone on me last night for this stunning sky in Macclesfield

3 Likes

Taken with iPhone 11 Pro on 05/1/2023 @17:45 whilst standing on millennium bridge in Castleford, overlooking River Aire & Calder Navigation.

6 Likes

Need to let it complete the upload and process before closing the window.

Yah it did then said something about moved to draft

Bloody iPhones :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Think the file was to big

2 Likes

It wouldn’t even start to upload if it was > 50MB. You’d get a message immediately you selected the file.

1 Like

10 Likes

Me at Ingestre Park Golf Course Staffordshire. Playing in the fog this morning! Amazed the course was open TBH.

Just try a 3/4 4 iron I think…

WTF did the ball go lads? :rofl::rofl:

Photo taken by my mate, which TBH was pretty steady considering he was shaking like a shitting dog… with laughter!

1 Like

5 Likes