MP Battery Time Not Showing

Morning All,

Just been for my first flight in 6 weeks and used all 3 batteries in my MP doing slow speed manoeuvres and getting my hand in.

I charged them all fully 2 days ago and they showed 4 green dots.

After a couple of minutes flying on battery 1, i noticed that there was no time showing on the moving white dot on the coloured bar in the HUD.

The % was displayed above, but it didn’t show a time remaining on any of the 3 batteries.

Have I changed something, is something amiss??

1 Like

This also happened with me today on my Mavic 2, never happened before.

Might be a glitch with the app possibly and DJI need to put out an update? Interested to see if this was the case with anybody else.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I thought it was just me.
Odd really, as I was using my ipad Mini, so it can’t have done an update like it could on my phone.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this today on my M2P just a white blob overlaying the time, you can just make out the timer behind it but unreadable. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m out again early tomorrow and will look closer. The time behind wasn’t apparent both times I looked, out and at home.

1 Like

I’m out again tomorrow too, I’ll grab some screen shots on what I’m seeing. :ok_hand: I’m guessing the app maybe is due an update. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

It got one a week ago, mine was ok at the weekend. I checked deliberately as it was that windy, sometimes deleting the app, restarting your device then reinstalling is good fix (and sometimes best practice I find)

1 Like