Multiple Restriction Layers in the same airspace on the DS map

Not sure you meant to post that in this topic Colin

Anyway is it because it’s less than 1km from an entry for the same subject that’s already on DS?

Even if you can get the pin on, I don’t think it will get you a point unless you managed to TOAL 1000 meters away from the marker that’s already there.

Is it to do with the URL formatting and calling it the same name as something that’s already there?

Apparently there is no DS software restriction so whether or not it qualifies I should still be able to enter a pin?

I changed the name and there is no pin where I’m putting it.

Just hangs but the pano entry box is outlined in red. Not sure if thats right. Can submit without pano as dont need it. It works when I share it elsewhere so its not the pano embed HTML code… I think.

Took the PANO out and put a Photo in instead and it worked. Didn’t think it would so entry a bit sparse. Can I edit it?

Hi Colin,

The issue seems to be that you’re pasting HTML code into a box which is looking for a URL. In future when sharing from Kuula, you just need to make sure the Link tab is selected when sharing instead of Embed HTML. That will give you a usable URL for Drone Scene.

This thread is related to a different subject which is how layers are displayed within Drone Scene, so if you have any further issues then please feel free to either start a new topic (if searching doesn’t produce one that’s been started already) or else drop us a DM.

That way we keep everything neat, tidy, and (mostly) on track :wink: