My first few drone shots

Hi All, have been using my DJI mini now for a couple of months and I’d like to share a few with you. Be gentle!

23 Likes

@Adamski22 …for me image No2 is fantastic , the sky the bridge reflection I like it …Alan

4 Likes

Well done, @Adamski22, very accomplished shots!

My fave is #1, great symmetry and a rustic, industrial vibe :clap:

1 Like

Great set Adam :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Terrific shots, image two is great, the church and houses on left are balanced by trees on right both joined by bridge, and lovely reflections.
The car park shot is fascinating it a pity there are not two trees together on left as on right but it is what it is. I like them a lot well done

2 Likes

Thanks @clinkadink, comments are appreciated

1 Like

Thanks @jayel yes St.Ives river and town are forever changing in the seasons so always a fav place…and biased due to my hometown. The car park is the local park and ride and yes since you’ve mentioned an additional row of trees would’ve been good!

1 Like

All very good - well done!

2 Likes

Fantastic, Well done that man :+1:

1 Like

Lovely shots, well done—Ken

1 Like

Hello. I love the shot over the quarry. Is that Needingworth quarry? Also how do you go about flying over the quarry…any problems or did you ask permission first?

1 Like

Yes!
I like all these shots - for the composition, so hard to do whilst on location.
Mine are just sooo boring…

1 Like

Yes Needingworth. I flew over from the banks of the river from the poke and eel was around 8pm in the summer and was about 100m in the air

1 Like

Thanks @Mel om still a novice and she the habit of going up and clicking away. Need to actually plan shots

Fantastic shots. Two and three both are mind-blowing. I was about to share my first sunset capture from drone, but I think I will wait a while. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @nextcent , please do post. It’s what keeps the place going

2 Likes

@nextcent yeah everybody on here had a first photo at some stage don’t be nervous about posting

3 Likes

@nextcent please do share!

You guys are so nice. I am glad I found this club.
I shared the photo in a new topic.
Thank you for your encouragement.

1 Like