My first flight

Decided to get out of the house, and get as far away from anything as I could for my first flight ever but spent so much time getting to grips with the flying and camera settings didn’t take many pics! Couple from my trip today

14 Likes

Nice! I like the bottom one.

first of many I can imagine. It’s an addictive hobby!

2 Likes

One man and his hobby!

2 Likes

I can vouch for that. I got my drone around a month ago and I’m well and truly hooked :grin:

1 Like

Nice pics Jeff I like the winding Road and stream through the hillside :+1:t2:

Looks like you found a good spot!

I’ve been working from home since March and I think this was the first chance I had to get out and about so I got to enjoy the day out, figure out flying and the different camera settings, did the usual, fly up and point camera straight down then once I got comfortable with drone started looking around for better shots :slight_smile:

Have to say though the first take off, flight and landing was a bit nerve-wracking but after a bit of practice got to grips with basics at least. Next flight will take a bit more time to actually take pics!

1 Like

Poonode yeah I have only been flying month’s. So fairly new to droning too and when I started i was nervous. After advice by people on here and flying more. I got much better and alot more confident and a good teacher told me trust the technology. fly as safe as you can thats all you can do.
You’ll be fine. Photos look good :+1: so well done.

1 Like