My first YouTube video

It’s also my first drone video, first video edited in DaVinchi resolve, and first video here … a day of firsts.

I can see there are rough edges still, but baby steps :slight_smile:

and thanks to @EricMatyas for the great selection of music to choose from :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Very nice footage and music

Well if that is you 1st attempt, we will have high expectations for your future videos.

Thank you … I need to find somewhere more exciting than the piece of common land where I practice my flying skills.
This area is actually in Coventry Airport NFZ, but they are very supportive and give me permission to fly there early mornings whenever I ask.

2 Likes

Nice video. :+1: :+1:
I have a practice area that I have hours of footage from but it’s nice to see the changes through the seasons.

I am thinking of digging out the footage from a few months ago … when it was all green… maybe cut between the 2, but I think I will have to understand how to colour grade as they look so different!

Well done , really quite smooth , did you slow that down in post or is that the natural control / speed straight off the footage :+1:t2:

I haven’t worked out how to slow stuff down in DaVinchi yet, so it’s all straight out of the drone.

1 Like

I hope my first attempt comes out that smooth , it won’t be in my garden again that’s for sure ! :smile::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

@BudgieUK I also have just started using it as well just watch some YouTube starting with the basics this helped me a lot.

There is a lot to learn … I want to get the basics sorted, then move onto the more complex stuff.
I quite enjoy the challenge!

@BudgieUK I just need a faster pc so I have to wait for my son to go to work and jump on his gaming pc

I have an M1 MacBook Pro … it breezes through it!
I’m amazed that the free version is so feature rich!

1 Like

@BudgieUK yes or pay for full version £200ish as a one off payment.
Slowdown video one of many I think I used this one

Hey Budgie, nice work - I look forward to seeing more! I’ve actually just done the exact some thing (1st video and 1st time with Da Vinci Resolve)…but I think yours is better!

1 Like