Nano to Mini Size FPV Camera Adapter

I’ve just purchased a Shark Byte system including a Nano camera (14mm). Looking at my frame it will accept Mini size cameras (21mm). Not a problem I thought, I will just get an adapter. Trouble is I can’t find any Mini sized adapters. I can find Nano to Micro sized and Micro sized to Full sized but no Micro to Mini or Nano to Mini :exploding_head: Am I looking for something that doesn’t exist?

I can print you one? You should have a nano to micro shroud with the runcam? What I’m saying is you may need a nano to micro and a micro to mini.
A micro is 19mm I think? So you only need some thin rubber washers

1 Like

I do have a Nano to Micro with the camera Karl which is 19mm but it’s 3mm short which doesn’t sound like much but is quite alot of wiggle room lol I was hoping to either find a Nano to Mini adapter or a Micro to Mini but can’t find any. If I can’t find any I will as you say use some rubber washers to pad it out and get some longer screws to fix it in

I’ll look tomorrow too. The nano to micro adapter is rubber so m2 metal washers will be fine.

1 Like

I had this dilema with my Chameleon build. I ended up printing some bits that wedged my camera in place.

You can buy adapters for a few quid but when I wanted one they were all sold out so a china only sale.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve looked and looked and can’t find any Mini sized adapters. I ordered an adapter the other day but I’m pretty sure it’s full sized so will be too big too lol Think I will find something to wedge it in with #Blue Peter style :grin:

1 Like

Let me know if you need something printed.

Cheers Karl will do mate :+1:t2:

Might be useful

1 Like

Thats the one I have ordered Howard but its a Micro to Full-sized which is 28mm so too big :confused: but thanks for trying mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

FPV Camera Size
Standard, aka “full size” (28mm)
Mini (21mm)
Micro (19mm)
Nano (14mm)

1 Like