Nash Point Lighthouse

So, my first “proper” attempt with Litchi. Because I didn’t and probably still don’t fully understand the product there are some well dodgy gimbal movements.

I think I have a grip on that now and along with virtual Litchi helps me get a better understanding even though pretty much nowhere in Wales is in 3D on Google Earth yet… but, I enjoyed the challenge and even more enjoyed chatting with the young Chinese lad (Yuong) and Japanese girl (Asoko) from the local International school about the drone and Litchi.

1 Like

Buildings/trees, perhaps not - true of a lot of the countryside and smaller towns. But the terrain will be.

OK for a first effort. A bit fast.

Sped up in edit? If so that always makes movements more “dramatic”. :wink:

Well, yes. I was thinking more of the structures to allow for better placement of POI’s. :slight_smile:

2D location is OK … and you can guestimate the height for the POI.

Indeed, and that is where I went wrong because I didn’t pay attention to that aspect.

1 Like

Litchi is something that takes some getting one’s head around. I’m still learning things about it after almost 18 months.

Actually - that learning/understanding challenge is something about Litchi I really like. :wink:

1 Like

Can’t disagree with any of that and I’m a huge fan of LLL - lifelong learning - and with Litchi really enjoying the planning aspect as much as the flying.

1 Like