Need help and flying buddy in Milton Keynes

Hi guys and girls looking for help from anyone in or around Milton Keynes. The issue is I have built two drones myself when I first built the first one it was working fine after a few crashs and re building it’s just not the same nothing broken so nothing replaced just took apart to clean and add new camera. I’m looking for two things someone to come look and see what is going on and someone to fly with as I fly on my own and as much as I love flying it’s not as fun on your own

For sure flying with other people is much more fun…

Hopefully there is someone near you that can help with your build and fly with.

Thanks mate but I don’t seem to be having much luck finding people or just one person lol

Who knows, there are a lot of people here spread all over, albeit not many post frequently or at all… With time someone might show up.

Maybe try to organize a meetup around your area, might be a way to get to know and fly with others.

How far do you want to travel on a Saturday or Sunday ?

Looking at the members map you have @Jase_MK who lives near you and knows alot about fpv quads. Or if youre willing to travel around 1hr you have the Coventry Crew @notveryprettyboy @Steviegeek @DeanoG60 who are very knowledgeable on fpv quads and meet pretty regularly and are a very nice sociable bunch

3 Likes

I can’t really travel have no car atm

Yea I will try organiser meet see if that work.