New DJI Smart Controller - Do I or don't I?

Yeah, Bit of an arse. Like a spoilt child I’m still miffed :grin::flushed:. My neighbour text me this afternoon to say he had one of them delivery cards pushed through his door meant for me. :see_no_evil::-1:

Roll on tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Will they deliver on a Sunday? I hope so, for your blood pressure levels if nothing else :smiley:

2 Likes

Very inconsiderate of you neighbor to go out when you expecting an important delivery

I’d have words with him…:wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I know. There really is no community left in the community these days! :smiley::joy:

He’s definitely been scratched off the Xmas card list :wink:

3 Likes

Despite giving me the option of a delivery today and all looking good by way of a confirmation yesterday. Here’s what DPD are telling me today :

It’s as well I’m so FREAKIN!!! patient!!! :flushed::-1::scream:

:wink:

You know you buy too much stuff when you have the mobile number of all the local couriers ;o)

3 Likes

Think im going to get an ambulance on standby,as i am getting very worried about Steves blood pressure
so ,lets hope this controller gets into @sunstone hands today :rofl::rofl::+1::+1:

3 Likes

HAHAHA I wish I had that guys number I tell ya!

:smiley:

:smiley::sweat_smile:

Unfortunately, I dont think its gonna happen today. I’ve been on the calming tablets all morning. :wink:

Despite the promise of DPD’s website allowing me to re book for a delivery today, Theres been no usual text with estimated time slot for delivery. The site does say its out for delivery today however it also states I’ll get text before 11am. So I’ve practically given up on it for today. Bit of bummer as it wouldve been great to have gotten to grips with it over the weekend.

Nevermind, hopefully but hopefully tomorrow. mega :crossed_fingers: :smile:

@FIREFOX How are you getting on with yours? Are you feeling the love? :slight_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You called it there! :grin::ok_hand:

Sorry :confused:

1 Like

:grinning: Think my wife is too, shes not heard me moaning this much since the waiter was late with my beer once! :wink:

3 Likes

Christ!, i would be banging the door down of the Couriers by now !!

2 Likes

Think of the time together you have spent, bill DPD for it ;o)

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY,it was worth getting for sure,the screen is fab!,only problem i had was getting it to connect to my home wifi?,anyway,then found i could have updated via DJI assistant.the other problem i have is the bloody weather is crap,not suitable for take off,BUMMER.:rofl::rofl::+1:

2 Likes

Hmmm, that rings a bell…

There was a band of WiFi that the CrystalSky didn’t like either. Forget which one it was now though :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Was so tempted to. Erked me that pants service. Parcel still in Lincoln.

Sooooo I just hope for tomorrow. :thinking::pray:

1 Like

HAAAHAAA Been v expensive. Got hooked into retail Therapy yesterday afternoon. Wudda side stepped that for sure​:flushed::grin:

1 Like

Aaaah good to know that actually! :+1::blush:

Yes I know I wouldn’t have been able to get out either this weekend as it’s been v blustery! :-1:

As someone said,guaranteed ,bad weather ,now i want to play with my new toy!!!:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes