New from Yorkshire

Hi Rich And welcome from a fellow Rich in East Yorkshire !! I’m fairly new to the drone world and this group too, but you’re in the right place, they know their stuff and are happy to share that knowledge! :nerd_face:
I know what you mean about ‘surrounded by countryside’, I’m over near Pocklington and Market Weighton, sounds like we need a Yorkshire meet up when we can. :handshake:
Cheers
Rich

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this

2 Likes

Just when things appear to be looking up I read this !!! :scream: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Scubadave . I’ll certainly be picking a few brains re drone flying,

I love the place, if I could afford it I would buy a house back there. Many many good memories of growing up there. Have you posted any drone vids of my home town, I would love to see them. Hopefully when the lockdown is over I can get over properly go for a pint in the George.

1 Like

Lol Yorkshire forever Haha

1 Like

Hi Rich. You’re only down the road from me. I go to Pocklington regularly, well I say I go it’s more like I tag along with the missus shopping etc, we’ll certainly have to get a meet.

1 Like

My office isn’t far from Pocklington, sign me up for a meet if it’s over that way.

2 Likes

seems like the yorkies have decided “lockdown” is over then … Well done the Yorkies :+1:
Im on my way lads, reckon I’ve got the credentials for an “honorary Yorkie” having once been married to a lass from Halifax :joy: :upside_down_face: :scream:

1 Like

:man_police_officer:

Hardly

2 Likes