New Mavic Air Battery

Battery just arrived in the post. Logic tells me you simply plug it into the charger straight out the box for a full charge. Q: is there something a little more techy that I need to do for the battery?

Nope, just charge it and away you go, i always label each of my batteries with a number, and use them/charge them in strict rotation, so you keep them equally cycled.
Remember the discharge cycle (can be set from the remote, when the drone is powered up)
They will auto discharge after a preset time (can be set up to 10 days)
Can also be set with the DJI Assistant 2, with the drone powered up, you will need to set up each battery separately.

1 Like

You may get a firmware incompatibility message … depending on the MA firmware version and the battery’s firmware version.
If so - you can update from the Go4 app, or connect the MA to Assistant 2 and do it from there.

If there’s no message - you are good to go.

2 Likes

As @OzoneVibe says, there might be a battery update so check it first. There was a post around here last year where somebody only updated one battery and had a problem when swapping over to the others which weren’t updated.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris👍

Will check for messages. Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Paul, thought it best to ask as a first timer! :+1:

1 Like