New Photoshop feature - Generative Fill

Adobe Photoshop has new AI feature called “Generative Fill”. It’s currently in beta, but the stuff it can already do is unbelievable :scream:

5 Likes

That looks really interesting

1 Like

Mate - This is amazing.

I’ve been using chat gpt and mid journey for content and images for the last 12 months and they have come a long way in a very short space of time.

This however is nothing short of brilliant for someone with little to no editing skills - gamechanger

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp is going to kick off…

I have to ask. Does it work in reverse? :grin:

Looks good I will have to give it a go…

2 Likes

Looks stunning with deffo have to have a play

2 Likes

I used it on a non-entry in the last Fun and friendly comp where I replaced the beacon with a lighthouse added a sail ship and a seashore. I just typed in what I wanted after selecting an area that you want it to appear in with the lasso tool and it appears like magic. You have to have a cloud account and you cant edit or move the objects after inserting them (or at least I cant) but you just delete the layer and do it again if your not happy with their choices. I"m sure they’ll have it refined for the non-beta version when it comes out. Some examples on YT are shown where they create an entire scene on a blank canvas!

1 Like

Yes, it certainly looks good. I’ve seen several YT vids on it, and the results never fail to amaze me.

P.S. were you on nights last night? Posting at 03:08 am :scream:

No Chris Was suffering after a night of birthday (not mine) Karaoke and booze(ish)! :face_with_spiral_eyes: I’m afraid us tea totalling lightweights (1xJ20 and 3xlager shandy) cant handle it.:rofl:

Yes! Dont write in the text box and hit the gen button and it will remove whats within the mask and replace it with a pretty spot on fill… or delete the layer it created. :grin:

Fantastic. I have a list of birds I want to de-clothe from the weather channel

Seems like the right thread for this … :rofl:

1 Like

Using Generative Fill and a couple of colour grade changes 10 mins max …

FROM THIS

TO THIS

Not perfect, I agree, but awsome nevertheless!

6 Likes

That’s the devil’s work :scream: :laughing: :clap:

2 Likes

I agree Chris, but with the exception of comps, if there is a button to use (like my colour grading and saturation) I’ll use it! :rofl:

Good - but where’s the new extra floor and extension?

:scream:

Wow…

Have to agree with this:

It’s the ChatGPT of the image world.

I do a lot of editing in Photoshop and this had made such a difference if for nothing more than cloning, will save sooo much time, just have to wait and see how much it all costs after the beta.