New price - DJI F550 Hexacopter

Reposted with amended price. All this has to go and I think this is a bargain considering all that’s included, most of it is in “as new” condition. (Some is new and not used, (Naza controller, GPS, OSD and EZuhf long range system)

Due to health issues, I’m relucantly having to let my collection of drones go. I’m keeping my Mavic2 Zoom but can’t handle any small repair jobs that might result from crashes, like soldering or small screws (too many soldered fingers and lost screws !) So I have the following:

DJI F550 Hexacopter/Spektrum DX8 controller
It flies well but don’t want to fly it again, 'cause if I crash it, I won’t be able to repair it. :worried:

The drone has been extensively modified using:

1. AeroXcopter aluminium arms , extends wingspan to 700mm,
  2. DJI E600 Tuned Propultion System and 12” props , gives much more lift and torque for bigger cameras.
  3. EZ Immersion FPV camera and Fatshark Goggles , connected to 7” monitor.
  4. GoPro Hero 2 and gimbal. Controller set up to tilt gimbal and switch between cameras.
  5. Naza M V2, GPS and On Screen Display

Power comes from 6 x 6s 5,000 mah and
3 x 4s 5,000mah batteries stored in 2 x ammo boxes

aircraft has capacitors fitted to power input, to prevent sparking (craft uses 25v). Voltage reducers fitted for camera and orientation lights (front and rear) It also comes with adaptors to fit batteries in series or parallel, for doubling up batteries for longer flights.

Battery chargers included:

Overlander 80w with balance board

iCharger 406 duo (powered by 1200w 50amp 24v unit) with 2 x balance boards

2 x Aluminium cases (17” x 13” and 19” x 14”) One for controller and monitor and other for battery charger/ power supply

Also included:

Spare Spektrum AR8000 receiver/ satellite used

Spare DJI Naza M V2 (new)
Spare DJI OSD (new)
Spare 2 x DJI GPS units (new)

Immersion EzUHF Diversity Long Range Transmitter with aerials (unused)
Immersion EzUHF Diversity Long Range Receiver with aerials (unused)

GSM GPS Tracker (Pay as You Go sim card, will send text with location to your mobile, used once to test)

Immersion EZOSD (on screen display) used

6 x 3s 5,000 Turnigy batteries ( a bit puffy but OK for testing)

DuBro Prop balancer

Tool box with lots of cables, tools, etc (too many to list)

I don’t want to split things and is cash on collection only from Preston (Lancs).

I’ll demo flight if required…

£600 ovno

Also included FOC (winter projects?)

DJI F550 frame and motors Torxpower (no flight controller)

Team Black Sheep Discovery frame under construction, with DJI Naza V1 and motors (Sunnysky 2216)

Gaui 500

Would you be willing to split the disco frame and motors?

Would you be willing to split the GPS tracker, I’d give you a fair price plus postage, Thanks