New Recruit in Kettering

Hello all, I have just joined your ranks, started with an HS100 back in October had many issues over the past few months with it spent more time testing and setting it up than getting results, so up graded in April to DJI Mavic Air brilliant bit of kit, however still use the HS100, I am in the Kettering area and hope to be at the meeting on 18 May, thank you for accepting me.

2 Likes

Hi Norman / @anon2022120, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own the Mavic Air, so you are amongst good company. There are also a few other HS100 owners, too.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum :+1:

Welcome to Grey Arrows @anon2022120, glad you could join us Norman :+1:t2:

You’ll enjoy the meet! It’s always great to meet other owners and share experiences, flying tips and advice :smiley:

1 Like

:wink::+1:

1 Like

Welcome, only joined myself a few days ago but it’s a cracking group

2 Likes

Hi @anon2022120 Norman (where have I heard that before)
Welcome to the madhouse don’t be afraid to ask any questions we don’t bite
See you on the 18th don’t forget to mention yourself on the post so @Njoro is aware