New tool in Adobe After Effects ... that I want!


Just seen this YT.

It’s called “Content Aware Fill” … something that’s been in PS for ages.
It appears outta still early days, with a few issues, but I’m sure Adobe will fix.

What is “Content Aware Fill”?

Think Harry Potter’s cloak of invisibility … or James Bonds Aston in Die Another Day.

(Gawd! I love the Italian accent!)

1 Like

2,52 pissed full nature??

Good tool tho :+1:


“… peace in nature …”


Must get my hearing sorted :rofl:

1 Like

I benefit from 3 months in Italy summer '17. :wink:

1 Like