Newbie in Colchester, Essex

Hi all!

New member here from Colchester. A family member has had drones for quite a while and I’ve decided to start my own Drone journey! After making sure i’m all legal to go, I’ve recently purchased a Dji Mini 3 Pro and had my first flight yesterday and loving it already.

Look forward to chatting with you all and getting some great ideas of areas to fly, particularly those that have visited Colchester before.

Also keeping my eye on posts like this Bizarre Colchester Drone Policy - #37 by Leylo1971 as it does feel intimidating seeing these types of policies.

:wave:

1 Like

Hi @soma and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hello ,
Welcome to GADC :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @soma

An excellent choice for your first drone :clap:t2:

1 Like

Hi @soma and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @soma - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome Soma to GADC :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi @soma welcome to the club

1 Like

Welcome, I am just down the road in Tiptree. If you want to meet up for a flight, let me know.

2 Likes

Hi mate, welcome to GADC👍

1 Like

Hello, and welcome I have just joined and have been made very welcome by all on here

Coll

1 Like

Hi Soma, welcome from another newbie :grinning:

1 Like

Hi mate, welcome to GADC

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like