North West Easter weekend meet up 2023

They look ideal for the FPV guys to chase! :+1:

1 Like

My first fpv model was a boat.

Back in 2016… admittedly no goggles, just a webcam and tablet… I show the fpv view on the tablet in tiny Brendan’s hands…

I did at a later date but not sure what happened to the video. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

@group-northwest @Sparky , @Caprimick , @JohnBirt , @Martg1960 , @Ceegee , @KayKay @Crackerjack 5 days away. from this meet. i was up at 06:00 this morning and although getting light the sun wasn’t over the horizon, so as of now if we meet between 06:00 and 06:30 which should give people chance to set up and get in the air by 06:30
I’m working earlies this week so will keep an eye on the sunrise times as i work in Lancaster, so the sunrise is about the same time if i spot it is getting earlier but it shouldn’t.

1 Like

Is this the meeting place Steve?

The Comedy Carpet

https://maps.app.goo.gl/tLJU9tteSNvSubKM6?g_st=ic

https://maps.apple.com/?address=Promenade,%20Blackpool,%20FY1%201AP,%20England&auid=1200571891830470156&ll=53.815880,-3.056361&lsp=9902&q=Comedy%20Carpet&t=m

Can I get in on the action? Don’t know how I missed this.

1 Like

Your in :+1:

Weathers looking ok

Would have loved to come Steve @stevesb and brought the Avata, unfortunately were away in Anglesey.

Cheers for the heads up anyway👍

2 Likes

Very good news

Yes. There’s plenty of space for us to spread out a little without interfering with joe public

1 Like

Everyone is welcome.

2 Likes

I hope you all have an excellent time! No way on this planet I’ll be getting up at those mad times though :rofl:.

Oh well. Enjoy your lie in.

Have been out of touch for a while and just spotted this. Unfortunately I’m busy or I would have loved to come meet up with you fellow flyers. Have a great time everyone!

@group-northwest @Sparky , @Caprimick , @JohnBirt , @Martg1960 , @Ceegee , @KayKay @Crackerjack
And anyone else hoping to come along the forcast for Blackpool

And Fleetwood

is showing low wind speed, clear skies, and no rain and a positively balmy 6°C

I’ll be there from 6 onwards.
Hope to see you there.

Just to confirm is this the meeting place Steve @stevesb

Unfortunately can’t make it on this occasion and only live 400m away! :cry:Have a good day all.
John B

@Sparkyws thats the spot.give or take a few feet.

1 Like

Don’t think I can make it at all, have a care home meeting.