North West Meet Up, 16th July 2023

The sun’s beaming down on the Beacon now, it’s about right that :rofl:

1 Like

Brilliant time that. Great location will be back… amazing the wing flew well in that wind… Well until the camera came and my LOS skills are indeed…m ummm non existent. At least got it with all the electronics!

Now to work out how to sync avata data to airdata…

2 Likes

Also just putting this out there for @stevesb

https://amzn.eu/d/8fqNkk3

1 Like

Managed to sync em…

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Not for long,…

Cracking set of pics, well done…

Hmm, perhaps 2 shoulder bags - handbag and drone bag - and the remote control may be a bit OTT, looks like I’m weraing some sort of harness! Oooer missus!

What a great meet up, when we eventually found the right car park, third time lucky!

It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names, and to fly alongside other likeminded nutters, plus see some kit that inspires us to do more and get further into the hobby…

Thanks all for an excellent morning, and for making us welcome, I suffer with a little self confidence issues at times, but today it was the last thing on my mind, good to meet other folks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great to see all you lazy, sat nav illiterate, nut jobs eventually this morning.

Uploading: DSC_6523.JPG…

1 Like

2 Likes

Steve, looks like you posted before the last photo uploaded properly.

doh. thought i’d checked that. must be knackered from getting up early to meet Wayne who couldn’t be arsed to be on time for his own meet. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

If I remember correctly you were late for your meet :joy:

Thanks @sachasb :joy::joy::joy:

Cracking meet, good to meet new people once again & see fellow enthusiasts.

2 Likes

That wing was impressive, I wasn’t expecting to see anything like that at the meet

2 Likes

4 Likes

Great pictures :slight_smile:

yup like the pictures, did not know they were being done :+1:

interesting the poses with headsets on how the FPV or vr world looses your orientation/ horizon to the brain under the headset

2 Likes

Seems like a good day was had by all, (somewhat pissed I ducked out now)
Any one going to put names to faces on the images?