Norwich/Norfolk Evening meet?

Haha. No it never happened. Still could though :slight_smile:

Hi there everyone, I live in Norwich city and have just bought my first drone. I’m trying to find a place that’s safe to take it for my first flight, but all the airspace looks restricted on the NATS drone assist app, plus eaton park guidelines say that they don’t allow drones (is this strictly enforced?). Any advice for locations would be much appreciated. I don’t have a car so can’t travel too far outside of the city

Thanks!

1 Like

I fly in Earlham Park. Plenty of room and never had an issues. Even had a warden come up and chat about it.

If ever you want to go and fly just shout I’m 5 mins away and I know Chris @chrisjohnbaker isn’t far away either.

1 Like

Great thanks for that I’ll give there a go so. Yea next time I’m planning on going out I’ll give you a heads up!

1 Like

Planning on taking my Mavic air out for it’s second flight tomorrow at around lunchtime. If you or @chrisjohnbaker (or anyone else) are interested in joining let me know!

1 Like

where abouts are you going to be?.
It’s gonna be showery?.

Apologies I meant to say earlham park in the last message, yea weather may not be great but I’m hoping to get lucky at about 12:30. Don’t think the rain is meant to start until after then

1 Like

Ok, will be there providing weather is not crap, meet you on the car park at 12.30, near the University drive (just off Earlham Road, turn left into where University is heading out of City, then first right into the car park)will DM my Mobile Number.

near charge station