Not mine - FPV

It’s so easy to loose hours looking at drones and accessories.

I’ve gone the other way and opted for a small cinewhoop with a GO2 as my camera - just need to get out and get some footage now.

2 Likes

Nice. I have a small cinewhoop (Betafpv 95x v3) - it flies nice but I don’t have a Go2, so I use it with my Runcam Orange 5 (GoPro Session style cube camera) which is quite heavy. The 95X has to work pretty hard to carry it and the performance and handling suffer as a result. I can’t bring myself to spend £200 on a Go2 or Caddx Peanut so it doesn’t get used much - if I was about to spend £200, I think I’d rather use it to build a bigger cinewhoop that can carry a bit more weight.
#dronedilemmas :smiley:

1 Like

This is an impressive gap move! :astonished:

1 Like

Holyshit! :grimacing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pikabu/comments/scy3vs/сюрпрайз_мазафака/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Anything for a quad video, eh?

I’m trying to work out if its real? Lol

There was another video of a couple of burly Russians arm wrestling a grizzly :thinking: :laughing:

It’s trying to force me to use the reddit app. So I can’t view it.

1 Like

Here’s a YouTube link to the same footage Deano :+1:t2:

Wow lol think I’d of flown back and in front of the bear to distract it from its prey :rofl:

Sorry :grimacing:

1 Like

Haha I figured that would probably be the case Rich :grin:

Well, looking forward to the arm wrestling video then. Um

3 Likes

These guys will make their mind up won’t they? :roll_eyes:

If the original footage could be faked to a high enough standard to spark such intense debate, then surely this “evidence”, which contains equally fleeting views of the bear, could also be faked by a skilful CGI/video artist.

I’m undecided.

1 Like

:+1:

3 Likes

Not mine - short clip from one of those ‘you won’t believe it…’ videos on Youtube - car hits ( very expensive ) drone !

That happened just in front of me - Italian round of the WRC in Sardinia.

The drone was being piloted by a DJI pilot for live WRC video feed.

Been posted many times.

I’d just been asked not to fly “in case I hit a car”. :rofl:

Just saw this from a local fpv pilot I follow on Youtube.

Thought it may be of interest to @notveryprettyboy and the HDZero fans

2 Likes