Not mine - FPV

Some of these videos make me feel sea sick :blush:

2 Likes

Same here Rich !, all the reasons why I do not like FPV Videos!

I know where your coming from, I’m getting vertigo sat on the sofa, but I just love them for the skills.

1 Like

Some crazy smooth and low level skills here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fuobh4AnFU&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1zvNTI8E3FKKDfdM9zwrBmLMzWze_60PLNtCnlTTG1AGbzmz8B-E5F6c4

2 Likes

I am in awe of anyone who can fly like this LOS (line of sight, against fpv). It’s insane!

There’s only one problem watching a video by someone that’s rather ace at what they can do: it make you feel like giving up trying! :stuck_out_tongue:

This guy is rather good! This video displays immense spatial awareness and coordination!

Reactions of bloody fighter pilots! Watched one of them trying to outrace an F1 car, and none of them seem to hit anything, factastic spatial awareness.

Kudos to all who FPV- my eyes bleed and my heart skips just watching the edited final product!

1 Like

Close shave!

Amazing skills!

1 Like

And more! :hushed:

5,000 reasons I’d never manage this with however much training/practice! And each one is called “tree” or “branch”.

3 Likes

You gotta be prepared to climb a few trees flying like that!

1 Like

Or carry a HUGE chainsaw with you everywhere! :wink: :+1:

The poster of the last video that I posted here, and several incredible ones in the past, and someone that I’ve followed on Instagram for several years … Michok Khoury … lives in Beirut.

He’s posted his own before/after drone photos of the port area.

Furthermore, he lost his grandmother in the explosion.

‘Like’ is not the obvious response, unbelievable comparison, surely the death count is going to rise massively ;o(

2 Likes

Yeah. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

The gif in their tweet is less twitchy.

:open_mouth:

That is one very large hole in the ground!

Another image of the Beirut chaos … also taken by Michok.

That’s a huge hole!

1 Like

Beirut chaos in close-up!

Instagram link.

2 Likes

Some pretty nippy FPV flying in this clip of Oliver Solberg testing on rally stages in Latvia today. :+1:

3 Likes