Not mine

One from Adam Mullender Photography

The old shipwreck abandoned on the River Wyre. This is a 15 second exposure single shot, the halo is created using a light rig attached to a drone…

6 Likes

Keep meaning to try something like this! But just using the mavics standard LEDS and the downward axillary lights :heart_eyes:

Extreme RTH test - bloke turns off his controller when his Mini 2 is a mile away

2 Likes

Another multi-drone show, this time for Hyundai:

4 Likes

Anyone ever experienced continuous flight at 0% I’ve seen a few of these videos auto land at 5% in the ocean after doing distance tests…

3 Likes

That’s nothing

1 Like

5 Likes

Some lovely top down images of Ozymandian decay in America:

The one of California City made me look it up on Google maps, looks like a brilliant place to visit with a drone. If you like desolation. Which I do.

1 Like

Watched that last night on Newsnight, from 35:56

1 Like

There are some simply stunning and almost unbelievable places in the world. Many would be unseen by the average tourist before drones were available.

5 Likes

That is awesome Dave! The world’s most well hidden luxury swimming pool too :wink:

1 Like

Must be a lot of rain (it is Sri Lanka) for there to be that much water collected in such a small area.

1 Like

Sweet Jesus, take me there now!

(Tollesbury Fleet, near Chelmsford).

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sheeplapse (not mine)

5 Likes

Apologies if previously posted (click through for video):

sheep

3 Likes

Seen this on Facebook. @McSteamy2010 you’ve got some competition :rofl:

3 Likes

Watch this space :wink: it’s darker earlier now so i haven’t got to hang around till midnight anymore. :joy:

Look forward to it :ok_hand:t2:

This guy, (@h0rdur on Instagram) does some amazing work.

(Having Iceland outside your front door is kind of cheating, though. :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes