On the hunt for a lone tree

Some images taken over the past week while on the hunt for a lone tree…

Plus some taken on my Nikon Z6…

23 Likes

Sweet jeebus, you are one lucky guy!

2 Likes

That could have been entitles “On the hunt for a tree … lone or otherwise.”
:wink:

3 Likes

Thats an amazing collection! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, you can always tell when people are professional photographers :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

An absolutely stunning collection of photos, John.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, @kvetner @OzoneVibe @McSteamy2010 @Doug @CSB73 appreciate your comments :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Wow John some absolute corkers there mate! :heart_eyes: It may have been difficult to find what you were after but it was certainly time well spent :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! My favourite has to be the one with a steam train with the mountain in the background! But they are all stunning.

1 Like

Cheers Tony :+1:

1 Like

Makes me want to drive up to Glen Garry with my drone :+1:

1 Like

Worth the drive :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Great location and beautiful photos.

I’m in two minds about whether to view these as an inspiration or to just give up now :grinning:

Ned

2 Likes

Great images :slight_smile: I was in Glencoe a few weeks and had plans for my drone but by the time I had finished my morning shoot the cloud had come over and the light was flat :frowning: So I had a walk round the lochan instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous. But how did you get that beautiful weather - I’ve been cloudy/foggy/ windy/pouring with rain for almost a month now. Lucky you!

Thanks for sharing. - hopefully my green shade will soon fade :wink:

1 Like

Stunning Images :+1:

1 Like

Superb set of images John, stunning scenery too.

1 Like

Thanks Ned, inspiration! :+1: :grinning:

Cheers @munroman :+1:Great place the lochan, my third image down was actually shot from directly above it (a 3 image stitched pano).