Ordered a Tinyhawk and subsequent problems

This one, it is in its own tab on the left

or this

It’s the throttle value that decides arming.

Yes this one. Throttle mid is your rough throttle level at hover. I’d guess 0.2 or 0.3 for your quad. I’d try 0.2 with 0.6 expo.

@SkyJumper what does your MODES tab look like? Re… your arm switch?

That could be a problem. Maybe there is a way to calibrate your tx? Or reset any trims you have on it? Or trim your tx so they read 1500.

These are the only two mode switches with values

I just set the arm switch to this it was set to auto, I changed it to aux 2

I reset the trims to bring roll pitch and yaw to 1500

Your arm switch is incorrect.
How do you arm your quad? What switch do you use?
This bit needs to be in the orange for it to arm.

I’ve just changed the modes and added the failsafe for the bottom position of the left switch which is aux 2

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about failsafe. A disarm is exactly the same in your case.

I also notice your flying in acro mode. Try adding angle mode on a switch. This is self levelling. It may help to learn to hover. Acro is difficult line of sight.

This is what a normal flight would look like, flying in beginner mode with mid throttle roughly. Aux 2 in ARM

Now I don’t know what is causing this

Whilst your connected to betaflight, you cannot arm. But I have not seen the red disabled bit before. Hmmm…

Ideleted the range and did it again and it has gone now.

1 Like

But it still doesn’t work

Ok. When your in betaflight, plug a battery in too. Go to the receiver tab. Do the sliders move as they should when you move the sticks on the transmitter?

Yeah everything seems to be fine with that, the sliders all move up and down as they should just nothing happenswith the drone.