Osmo Pocket...Bounce & Pan

Been trying out my new Osmo Pocket and cant figure out how to get the best footage. Ive tried most settings and the video still has a lot of bounce when walking also hard to control the pan sometime slow sometimes quick. I know most of the fault lies with me needing more time with it, but I’m sure there are better settings to stop the bounce when walking along and to slowdown the panning, any suggestions would be most welcome. Anyone near Wirral whos used one would be a bonus to show me, rather than rely onYouTube all the time.

https://youtu.be/feoqYqNzExMome

Osmo 3 bouncing ??

You need to practise “ the john Cleese minister of silly walks” to perfect the correct posture.
Then EVERYONE will know what you are doing Barry !.

Have you tried some stabilisation on your video editor?

1 Like

There’s no Z-Axis stabilisation on the Osmo 3 either…

As Chris said, it’s all about the walk :+1:t2:

Or buy a stabiliser…

At which point things start to get a lot less portable and a lot more clunky though :confused:

Or this :point_up:t2:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, Marple Aqueduct. Some friends of mine designed the new parapet on the left. Must pay a visit some time. @Mungmeister, can you fly a drone there? :slight_smile:

Chris
Ive been walking like an Egyptian, a Ninga, and John Cleese…as you say practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Hi Rich
haven’t edited any as yet I want to get it more stable before doing so.

Rich
I think I will practice the walk as you say it doesn’t make it portable…

Hi @kvetner that was my reccy to check it out really amazing place to fly Stockport Council own it but Canal and River trust upkeep it I’m sure an early morning flight would be ok ?

1 Like

Yet to try the Katana out :+1:

Mark
your Osmo three looks a lot more stable than the Osmo Pocket Id be happy with that video. Looks like I will have to practice the walk.

Was not even trying @barryb just walking normally to be honest :+1:

I’ll give it another go tomorrow Mark see if i can improve my Technic…(walk) lol

You will :+1: