Oxford Cytech Workshop - Workshop flight test

An experimental ‘proof of concept’ flight in the Oxford Cycles Workshop - a test flight for something a bit longer planned to be filmed in a few weeks time…

Watch through to the end to see the ‘fly through’ of a bike frame…

11 Likes

I see everyone had sensibly scarpered! :rofl:

Can’t recall, does the free version of DR not have lens correction? For me, de-fisheying it is the only thing I think might improve it … but then I like strait verticals and horizontals.

1 Like

Not sure, I shall have to check that out when I next have some AVATA footage to play with…

1 Like

Suzanne, have you published this before ? I’m sure I watched something like this perhaps a few months ago ?

1 Like

Eeek, maybe I have… I hadn’t set it to public until today, as I was looking at it again before the actual main filming flight in 2 weeks time… Apologies if I have - brain like a seive me :slight_smile:

Great bit of flying - was this with the motion controller ? At first I thought the MC2 was a bit of a gimmic but I love it - I do have the FPV Controller 2 for manual flight - I so need to spend more time with that.

I really like the little speed up sections.

1 Like

Only asking as I’m sure you published this before ( perhaps later on you set to private again ) ? I’m assuming this is taken with your FPV drone? Could have been a few weeks after you got it :wink:

Thanks, yes with the MC2, its really simple to use and great for this type of thing… I need to get the FPV RC for more acro style flying, but it will be a huge learning curve, so havent started with it yet…

1 Like

Yeah, I think you are right… I think I didnt set it to public, but did share the link to it on here…

Check the camera settings as it may be in ultra wide and probably best in normal

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Workshop flight - proof of concept for a future project at work

1 Like

Definitely seen similar, though don’t think it’s the same video. Then again I repeat my videos too, just not up to your standards, heh!

That all parktools stuff? Lovely fly through, keep at it @AlbionDrones as you always do!

1 Like

Ah, that may explain it too… Thanks :slight_smile:

Oops, sorry…

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Martin :slight_smile:

Yup, a lot of Park Tools, each workshop costs about £70k to kit out with tools, benches, spares and bikes, and we have 4 of them accross England… Until I got promoted (secondment) I was responsible for them all and for Apprenticeships in Cycle Mechanics too, for 7 years, loved it…

1 Like

No probs. I kinda thought it wasn’t new to me, but wasn’t sure … until all the following comments. :laughing:

1 Like