P4 Pro+ Litchi

Discovered that the DJI GO 4 app on the Android based controller on the P4 Pro+ has distinct problems with map and heading display. To that end I want to load Litchi but am faced with DJI blocking third party apps.
Anyome on here know anything about how I can get Litchi working on the GL300E controller?

I’m pretty sure you’re the only GADC member running the GL300E controller so bear with us here…

iu

As per another post here, I’m not familiar with this controller but I’m pretty clued up on modding the CrystalSky so let’s see if we can’t get to the bottom of this :wink:

There are two ways to install Litchi on the CrystalSky, one is a pain in the arse but free, the other is easy as pie but costs you £20 quid…

So first things first, here’s the easy as pie option, which I’m going to guess will also work on the GL300E - please let us all know if it doesn’t!

In order to get Litchi installed on the CS, the good people at Litchi went out of their way to do this:

I’m going to suggest that CS method will also work on the GL?

In a nutshell, you need to install the Amazon App Store. Once installed you can then download Litchi from there (which is where the £20 cost comes in…)

The good news is that it’s actually supported by Litchi, whereas the free / pain-in-the-arse method is not…

Your call @rangioran :slight_smile:

Yes, tried the Amazon route and downloaded the apk however without having ‘download from unknown source’ enabled on the Android part of the GL300E then you can’t run it. Then you get a message saying DJI won’t allow it!

Sorry guys, my error.
Controller needed latest firmware - all good now :+1:

2 Likes

No need to apologise. We all now know something we didn’t know 2 minutes ago. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey OzoneVibe, saw earlier someone say that Amazon were selling 64gb SanDisk Extreme at £12, have you seen these?

Could be.
Black Friday + Lightning Deal … may have been around for a while and all gone already.

@rangioran keep an eye on this thread mate :+1:t2:

Thanks mate!