Paintball field needs a drone FPV pilot

What I am looking for is a good FPV pilot who has an interest in Paintball and COD (call of duty)

My Paintball field is in Europe the Czech Republic, we are situated on the border with Germany.

What I need is video material from the drone pilot to make an action video to use in our Simulator This will have to be an action video flying through buildings and around the different maps we have.

We have built Nuketown a real life version from COD and even use a real Russian T 55 Tank in some of our scenario games.

You may well ask. why don’t I use a pro company…well there videos are very very …Boring, and expensive.

Here is my web page; https://gotchaspielfeld.de/

or have a look at this video: Nuketown Trailer - YouTube

The pilot(s) will have to come out to the Czech Republic for a few days, all expensive will be paid paid…when we are all free again to travel, maybe later this summer.

If you can help in anyway, it would be much appreciated.

I don’t think any of us are good enough! :laughing:
I’d try Fb. You’ll get your pick there.

1 Like

Come on Karl your definitely up to it,plus it will be fun!!! :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: lol just another 2 years practice!

2 Likes

Take James or Andy with you🤔
Oh and I’ll carry the cases :+1:

2 Likes

All expenses paid trip to the Czech Republic ???

Nidge

YES !! and good Czech beer, play Paintball…and the Czech girls are very nice.

1 Like

I would but your expenses would include about 20-30 crashed drone replacements, someone losing an eye and possible an arm and god knows how many customer therapy sessions :rofl:

1 Like

My lad would love this. He likes COD, paintball, but is just learning fpv. He requires 1 quad per lipo :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe next year, summer 2021.

:flushed:

1 Like