Parrot Bebop

Hi all,
Thinking about picking one of these drones up off Ebay and wondering what there like?
Thanks for any replies in advance.

Have not flown one ,but seen one in action, looked ok.

Which one?

There are at least three versions. The Bebop, Bebop2, and the Bebop Power.

Nidge.

Be-Bop-A-Lula? :wink:

6 Likes

Sounds like a song?

1 Like

Sounds like you’re younger than me. Gene Vincent 1958.

2 Likes

67, but I feel 67 and a half. Lol’s

2 Likes

Lol. I was looking at the bebop 1 and the 2 did not know there was 3.

The Bebop Power is essentially the Bebop2 but with some extras.

I had the use of the original Bebop a few years ago and I have to say I wasn’t overly impressed. The Skycontroller was ridiculously oversized and the flight time averaged between five and eight minutes depending on conditions. If you look at my list of currently owned drones by clicking the Avatar you’ll notice it didn’t make the cut to be in my collection.

This is just my experience and others may be able to offer a different perspective as my time with it was limited.

Nidge.

1 Like

Cheers Nidge will steer away from that one then.

Got a bebop 2 with skycontroller 2 love it 20+ mins flight time so easy to fly take hand of controls it just stops and if you lose sign it tries to reconnect if it cant it will return to home it’s a lot of drone for little money has GPS and takes nice video and pics

1 Like

Bebop 2 is a brilliant piece of kit with great flying time 20/25 minutes,has loads of onboard technology, skycontroler 2 is the better option, much smaller than the big knumb skycontroler I,leave the bebop 1 alone, flying time is a joke 6 minutes if you’re lucky, speaking from experience,

1 Like

Rereleased (okay different song) for us younger folk :wink: skip to 1:20

1 Like

Cheers Pozz.

I have a bebop 2 and I swear by it. Great one for a beginner

1 Like

Hi flumpy,
May taker a closer look at the bebop 2 when this bloody virus is sorted.
Cheers

2 Likes

I have the original parrot bebop with the large skycontroller and I still enjoy flying it to thi day the battery you get with this give you about 10 mins flight time but you can pick some up off Ebay that gives you 25 mins flight time obviously depending on conditions and what your doing while flying if your recording the whole time you will get less flight time.

This is a link to a video I did before lockdown and this was filmed in 720p.
It does record in 1080p but I find they take up a lot of room on your phone as you have to transfer the footage from the 8gb internal memory of the drone to laptop PC or mobile

1 Like

erm. 10 min flight time never known a bebop 2 the battery that come with mine had 25/30 and the one I bought the same. I may be wrong but don’t know anybody I know with only 10 minutes

Nice video Droneuk :+1:

This was one of my 1st there is more in my channel go and subscribe there will be 1 maybe 2 a week going up after lockdown