Parys Mountain, Anglesey

For those who’ve never heard of, or seen, here’s a little vid I knocked together of Parys Mountain, Anglesey. It’s not a mountain, by any stretch, but the views are worth it. Flew it on the 17/18 July, with the mini 3 and 2S, 2 bloody hot days them, sweating me ganglies off :hot_face: before doing Porth Wen​:grin:. It’s worth a visit if your in the area, it’s weird once you’ve moved away from the car park, as it feels like a cross between Arizona and Mars​:rofl:. Enjoy anyway

Give us like on YouTube if you think it’s much cop👍

2 Likes

Great video and I’m going to check out that place next time I’m over that way, it looks really interesting.

Need to correct the date in the opening titles though, unless of course you are a time traveller lol.

I was hoping nobody would notice :rofl:, the grand kids were round that day :crazy_face:when doing the text, then I upped it straight after, only noticed once I’d deleted the project :roll_eyes:. The way the weather is going, the date could well be true, my crystal ball will have been bang on​:joy:.
Thanks for the comment, appreciate it​:+1:. Yeh, check it out, I never fancied it at first, it was just on the road down to the Porth Wen Brickworks, and I decided to have a look, glad I did. :+1:

1 Like

Excellent informative video. However for future edits might I suggest that you have a proof reader? There are a number of errors in the text.

Haha, yeah no probs, I’ll get the kids to have a look, my O’level Grammer has declined over the years, plus I had a number of grand kids round. Cheers, always appreciated :+1:

Looks great, making me want to go more now, oh we are 2 weeks Friday for a week in Trearddur Bay, managed to book a chalet for the week for £375 last Nov with Hoseasons, really hoping the weather is good for me to fly my M3P
Great video thanks for sharing

Cheers.
From Trearddur bay it’s around 35 minutes to Parys, then Porth Wen is about 15 minutes further, check that place out👍.
If you havnt been to Trearddur bay before your in for a treat. We’ve been 5 times in the last 12 months! Beautiful. Look out for the SCOOBY DOO house just past Trearddur bay hotel,on lon isalt, spooky.
You also got that cheap as chips mate, hope you get the weather :+1: