Penmon Lighthouse - Added to Lighthouses in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iai02lLXiUM

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Penmon Lighthouse, Anglesey North Wales. A lighthouse near Beaumaris, looking over to the mainland of Wales of Llandudno and surrounding areas. Very popular place to visit. Nice little cafe. Plenty of space to park either back down the road or pay the toll to drive right up to the lighthouse. It is a popular area for people with campervans to stay overnight and for people wanting to watch the sunset.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 20/07/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

9 Likes

Bril video. What editing software did you use. The sound track realy suits the film as well. What is it?
Cracking post Cheers thanks for sharing

Thanks. I just use iMovie. I cant remember, its just a free song off the internet that doesnt have any copyright etc. Youtube has loads you can use. I just search a load till I find one that I think suits what ive filmed.

Awesome image and video.
I wanted to go and catch sunrise here tomorrow but am unsure what time the ‘toll’ booth opens.

Any idea?
Many thanks

I’ve flown here too @DavyAerial :grin:

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @DavyAerial :slightly_smiling_face: