Photographic Order of Merit Gallery

Congrats @Rezzmo, well deserved! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks @PingSpike @milkmanchris @OzoneVibe @Mind_the_gap @SirGunner @McSteamy2010 @Drumsagard :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Only had 1 battery charged. Got to the location at 6.30 and hung around trying to decide when to take off
Wish I had more flight time, the conditions were perfect before and after the shots I took for more fantastic photos :rage:
Note to self - charge more than ONE battery :rofl:

6 Likes

Awarded on 14/11/2020

@sunstone original post

12 Likes

Congratulations @sunstone on another Photographic Order of Merit award :smiley:

That’s two of our most prestigious badges collected in the space of two months!

I’m looking forward to your December one :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations again @sunstone :clap:t2: Another super image Steve well done! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Another cracker, @sunstone … congrats on the 2nd Bronze! :+1:

3 Likes

Wowzas! Thats so cool. Thanks again man. Really rather chuffed with that.

Am I building pressure on myself now? Going for hattrick? Lol

3 Likes

Thanks @SirGunner @PingSpike @OzoneVibe

Its another taken from a flight from the back garden just a few hundred meters away much like the last one. Lol.

Gotta also congratulate @Rezzmo on that stella photo too! . Well done chap. Awesome.

3 Likes

Cracking shot indeed. Well deserved. :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Awarded on 07/12/2020

@Crackerjack original post

19 Likes

A cracker, @Crackerjack. :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations @Crackerjack absolutely beautiful photo well deserving of POM badge. The subtle pastel colours of the sky and river reflections against the dark contrast of the foreground are stunning! I am a sucker for a gorgeous sunset :grin: Well done mate :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

@Crackerjack Stunning Canvas Quality :+1: :+1: wheres that taken from Doodler Hest Bank or further round?

1 Like

Guys!

Thanks!

Great photo @Crackerjack

1 Like

Thank you all. I was parked in the small layby on Shore Rd, ///succeed.tokens.conveying and walked to the Keer. Flew two-ie a little towards Warton at max height. I was hoping to see the lights over Morecambe that triggered a NOTAM but I got this instead.

Apart from the award, I’m most impressed that the Mini 2 took this in Auto mode and genuinely, no editing.

2 Likes

Thats where I go for testing my self builds. Or to film the stock cars.

1 Like

Top photo @Crackerjack - well done mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Crackerjack well deserved Andy! Top shot.

1 Like

Awarded on 02/01/2021

@kvetner original post

23 Likes