Portugal Pano

must have this…not mavic air friendly yet

So I looked at the Hangar App and if I am reading it right does this mean I would have to fly the drone on the Hanger app?

That’ll be one for @milkmanchris … not being iOS, I’ve yet to get my hands on it. :slight_smile:

Yes you have to fly on Hangar, it wont play nice either with GO4, its gotta be open on its own.

But I’ve never had any issues flying with Hangar, RTH and all the safety build ins seem to work OK.

1 Like

THis is from Hangar reference working with NEW Mavic Air

Hi Barry,

I will definitely keep you informed. By end of day I will be touching base with our CTO, Jim McAndrew, who should be able to shed some light on the timeline.

Best,

When I was running iOS I used to fly using GO4 out to the point I wanted to be at, quit the GO4 app, launch Hangar360 and it’d do the rest. Then I’d close Hangar, re-open GO4 and fly home :+1:

I know!!! If ever they make a droid version that runs on the CrystalSky, my life will be complete :heart_eyes:

Did you see @Davo_101’s post earlier re the release of the Mavic Air SDK??

Excellent news!!

It’ll mean Litchi, Hanger, etc will all be compatible soon!

1 Like

… people will be killed in the rush to get it.

nz6Xnwr

2 Likes

Wanting to see what the Hangar 360 fuss was all about I’ve downloaded on my Ipad.

On start up I’m greeted straight away by a message only to use up to date aircraft and RC firmware. Is this a must?

Anyone using with an older firmware? Specifically 04.0100?

Can’t help, being Android.
You could always try in the garden … ?
That’s how I checked my weird combo of versions was still doing panos.
Mind - at 3ft off the deck, I can’t pretend the outcome was “picturesque”.
Actually … since I’m still midway through a (ridiculously) slow house renovation, and the garden is a builders yard, only a photo at midnight would be picturesque. I should do one … from higher. :wink:

Once again, Hanger 360 has me contemplating getting an iOS device …
//burns credit cards//

1 Like

It might just be the only benefit to IOS at the moment.

Ill try it out tomorrow on the modded .0100

1 Like

It’s the first and only thing that’s ever made me contemplate moving to dark side! :stuck_out_tongue:

If it helps anyone I’m running .100 with the ‘offending modules’ removed.

I did have problems trying to run the latest Hangar 360 on .700 hence the ‘upgrade’

Hope this helps, flying home tomorrow if anyone needs any further help PM me or add to this thread and I’ll get back to you Sunday onwards

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Chris, exactly what I wanted to know!
Ill take it out for a try tomorrow.

Cheers

1 Like

@PingSpike @OzoneVibe
After talking to them about making the software working with Mavic Air…it’s done. See email

Hi Barry,

Just wanted to let you know that the Mavic Air is now supported.

Best,

2 Likes

Bloody hell, they didn’t hang around did they!!

Had a little play in Kuula, same shot but quickly stitched using Autopana Giga on the Mac

3 Likes

Hmmmm… :thinking:

What’s with the black hole at the bottom @milkmanchris? Is this an issue with Autopano Giga?

1 Like